Wednesday 24 June 2015

Introduction to Media



1.  The reason why I have chosen media is because my older brother recommended the subject to me. 
2. The part of the course that I am looking forward to the most will be unit 2 and unit 3 because those units will help me use my creativity to make something amazing.

3. The knowledge I want to learn is to use Photoshop and to edit videos.  

4. The grade which I want to achieve will be an A or B preferred one will be A.  

5. The last movie I have seen was guardians of the galaxy.

6. That really depends on the type of TV show/ movie because of the genre for example horror, romantic, action, act  

7. The last thing I have used for social media was my phone I was on twitter and YouTube.

8. I use my pc and phone to access  the media 

9. This film is SCI-FI because of the machines inside the film.

10. The opening scene of the film you can see a family which shows what type of movie it is by looking at the first thing that comes up on the film. 



No comments:

Post a Comment